The newly updated NS0-194 dumps serve as your NS0-194 NetApp Certified Support Engineer exam prep material to help you pass the exam with ease.
NS0-194 dumps https://www.lead4pass.com/ns0-194.html, clear NS0-194 NetApp Certified Support Engineer exam difficulty:
- ONTAP Cluster Fundamentals (WBT)
- ONTAP SAN Fundamentals (WBT)
- ONTAP Data Protection Fundamentals (WBT)
- ONTAP NAS Fundamentals (WBT)
- Introduction to NetApp Storage System Basic Components (WBT)
- Introduction to Clustered Data ONTAP Architecture (WBT)
- Introduction to Aggregates and FlexVols in Clustered Data ONTAP (WBT)
- Introduction to Networking in Clustered Data ONTAP (WBT)
- Introduction to High-Availability in Clustered Data ONTAP (WBT)
- Introduction to Data Protection in Clustered Data ONTAP (WBT)
- Introduction to NFS in Clustered Data ONTAP (WBT)
- Introduction to CIFS in Clustered Data ONTAP (WBT)
- Introduction to WAFL and Snapshot in Clustered Data ONTAP (WBT)
- Introduction to SAN in Clustered Data ONTAP (WBT)
- Introduction to Storage System Monitoring and Manageability (WBT)
- Introduction to Quotas in Clustered Data ONTAP (WBT)
- Introduction to Clustered Data ONTAP Basic Troubleshooting (WBT)
- Introduction to Name Services in Clustered Data ONTAP (WBT)
- Introduction to Multi-Protocol Troubleshooting in Clustered Data ONTAP (WBT)
- Introduction to Virtualization in ONTAP (WBT)
- Introduction to Performance in ONTAP (WBT)
- ONTAP Data Protection Administration (ILT)
- ONTAP Troubleshooting (ILT)
- ONTAP Cluster Administration (ILT)
- NetApp Cloud Data Services Fundamentals
- ONTAP Data Management Fundamentals
Complete the NS0-194 Dumps Practice to take the exam:
Exam Code: NS0-194
Exam Name: NetApp Certified Support Engineer
Passing score: 63%
Exam Price: $150 USD
The NS0-194 exam includes 60 test questions, with an allotted time of 1-1/2 hours to complete.
In countries where English is not the native language, candidates for whom English is not their first language will be granted a 30-minute extension to the allotted examination completion time.
Experience Free NS0-194 Online Practice test:
Announce answers at the end of the test
A customer ordered a FAS2720 cluster with 8 TB SATA drives. The customer wants to use the Advanced Drive Partitioning (ADP) feature to avoid consuming the high-capacity drives for the root aggregate. Before you use the cluster setup, you issue the aggr status command and notice that ADP is not being used.
In this scenario, what would you use to implement ADP?
A. loader prompt
B. special boot menu
D. SP prompt
The details from within Active IQ Cluster Viewer are downloadable in which three file formats? (Choose three.)
You receive the error shown below on a FAS2750 HA pair.
Mon Jun 24 00:27:30 UTC [NetappA: scsi_cmdblk_strthr_admin: scsi.cmd.checkCondition:error]: Unknown device 0a.00.99: Check Condition: CDB 0x12: Sense Data SCSI:hardware error – (0x4 – 0x44 0x0 0x0) (0).
The system is cabled as shown in the exhibit.
What should you do to clear the error?
A. Replace the cable connected to controller A\’s 0a port.
B. Replace the controller of controller B.
C. Replace the controller of controller A.
D. Re-cable the system per the FAS2750 installation guide.
When using NetApp Volume Encryption (NVE) which type of server is needed to keep encryption keys separate from encrypted data?
A volume was accidentally deleted two hours ago by another administrator. No backups exist. In this scenario, what do you do to restore the data?
A. Use the ONTAP System Manager to recover the volume.
B. Use a volume snapshot to return the data to the active file system.
C. Use the volume recovery queue to restore the volume.
D. Use an aggregate snapshot to revert the aggregate to an earlier state.
A customer receives the message shown below in their EMS logs.
Tue Jun 27 18:34:18 CEST [netapp-ct1: cp_worker: wafl.cp.toolong:error]: Aggregate AG1_NTAP_PROD experienced a long CP. Tue Jun 27 18:37:10 CEST
Which two data sources do you use to explain this message? (Choose two.)
A. ONTAP System Manager
B. Performance Archive
C. Active IQ Unified Manager
You are using FCP and iSCSI protocols from your clients with ONTAP as the target. You want to ensure that storage failover (SFO) works correctly for your clients. In this scenario, which two features on the initiator and the target will accomplish this task? (Choose two.)
Which two statements describe ONTAP NVRAM? (Choose two.)
A. ONTAP NVRAM is used as read-cache.
B. ONTAP NVRAM stores uncommitted writes.
C. ONTAP NVRAM is used as a write cache.
D. ONTAP NVRAM is battery-backed.
In ONTAP 9.5, the event log show command queries and displays entries from which file?
In the AFF A200 shown in the exhibit, which port is a CNA port?
You observe cyclic redundancy check (CRC) errors on a network port from a node in the cluster.
Which two components would you consider reseating or replacing before you perform actions on the physical port where the errors are reported from the node? (Choose two.)
B. cluster interconnect switch
C. up-stream switch
How many data-serving SVMs are supported with Cloud Volumes ONTAP that is running ONTAP 9.5?
What is the minimum number of compute nodes required to run the NetApp Deployment Engine for NetApp HCI?
[Google Drive] Download the above NS0-194 Practice test questions: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lvWn2tLNOC03dM009ags-bybvcAj3qk3/
The above shared 13 NS0-194 Practice test questions, get the new complete NS0-194 Dumps exam questions and answers here, really prepare you for the NS0-194 NetApp Certified Support Engineer certification exam.